- Aleteia (John Burger) >> California health plans may require all health plans to include abortion, HHS rules
- Aleteia (Jesús Colina) >> Fooling the Nazis: How a Roman hospital invented ‘K Disease’ to save dozens of Jewish lives
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Vatican is following the case of Bishop Ma, says spokesman
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carrie Gress, Ph.D.) >> This summer, dress for church like a Roman tourist
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> “Genocide,” the Word Francis Doesn’t Want To Say Anymore
- Edward Feser >> Aquinas on capital punishment
- Friar Musings >> Journey: three people
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> I voted ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> SUPER! New book with table of readings for the Novus Ordo and TLM! ACTION ITEM!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 23 June – Vigil of St. John – bonfires and witch burnings, solstices and snails
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A Plea: Stop misusing “tragedy”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can a Catholic help children with dyslexia through a Masonic organization?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> "Catholics in America: A Tale of Two Flags" by Russell Shaw
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of the Nativity of St John the Baptist
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Supreme Court Tie Blocks Amnesty...
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> O Mary, Ark of the New Covenant, Pray For Us
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> The Cold War Hero Who Averted World War III
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> What's With These Weird "Good Thoughts" Everyone's Sending?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> 164 Stained Glass Windows (Church of St Paul in Westerville, Ohio)
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> The Vigil of St. John the Baptist
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> St. John’s Bonfire on the Vigil of St. John the Baptist’s Nativity
- Scott Adams Blog >> The Humiliation of the American Male in 2016
- The Catholic Gentleman (Sam Guzman) >> Build a Bonfire for the Nativity of St. John the Baptist
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> He Can Repair Us
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Colloquium 2016 • Day 3
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> John: A Burning and Shining Lamp
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Evening Roundup - Vigil of the Nativity of St. John the Baptist - Missa 'Ne Timeas' - June 23rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:17 PM