- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Those who lose their life for my sake will save it.' Sunday Reflections, 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Thirsting, Seeing, and Believing (On St. John of the Cross and the Readings for Sunday, June 19, 2016)
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up? A Meditation on the Gospel for the 12th Sunday of the Year
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Healing Fountain of Grief
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Departing Fr. Czarnota to offer TLM Sunday at Silver Spring
- Friar Musings >> Seeking in the time of loss
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 12th Ordinary Sunday: His Name – Holy Fear, Holy Consolation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Undercover CBS reporter breaks law in purchasing a weapon, gets caught
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> There’s “That’s wrong!” and then there’s …this…
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Lawler on Papal Off-the-cuff Remarks. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Fifth Sunday after Pentecost
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> When the State Kidnaps Babies, Follow the Money!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Fr. Tom Collins Raises Questions Growing Out of Amoris Laetitia
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Sunday 12C: Who do you say Christ is? Your life will be the answer to that question.
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Spaemann: “Even in the Church there is a limit to what is bearable”
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> A BUMBLING MISSPOKEN DICTATORSHIP OF RELATIVISM?
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Francis Saying Same Thing About Marriage Two Years Ago [Update]
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> Rejoice with us!
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Does the Mass Demand a Certain Level of Dignity?
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 5th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - June 19th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:55 PM