- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What price will you pay? (Sunday homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Next World Youth Day to be held in Panama
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Pope Francis) >> Full text: Pope Francis’s homily at World Youth Day closing Mass
- Catholic Stand (Anne DeSantis) >> Transforming Competition into Love
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Ignatius, Confessor
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Choice: vanity of owning and being in eternity?
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> St Ignatius of Loyola
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> You Can’t Take It with You, But You Can Send it on Ahead! Five Teachings on Wealth
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Anglican Orders: footnote
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Secular France's inability to cope
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A joyous young woman enters Carmel
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A new priest opines on “Extraordinary Ministers” and people with only minor sins after several years.
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis to Youth: Leave the Sofa and Make Your Mark on History
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Spokesman: WYD One of the 'Most Important' Events in Polish History
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis at Final WYD Mass: Aim High, Be Courageous, Take Risks to Encounter Jesus
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Angelo Stagnaro) >> Have You Ever Heard of the Ancient Agnus Dei Devotion?
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Galileo? Schmalileo!
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Sermon for the 11th Sunday After Pentecost, 2016: Tradition is not Magic, the power of the Pope is very limited
- The Catholic Thing (Russell Shaw) >> Understanding Detachment
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Making the Connection
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 18th Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 12:13-21
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> “Actuosa Participatio” and the Reception of Holy Communion
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> In Krakow, The Shadow of Memory... and "The Lord of Risk"
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "For Him, You Are Important!" – From Krakow, "World Youth Day Continues Tomorrow At Home"
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Sunday Roundup - 11th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - July 31st, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 12:30 PM