- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Violence in Milwaukee deplorable, says Archbishop
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Soft Catholicism: it's symptoms and cure.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Amazing Video. Dad Has Alzheimers But Comes Back When He Sings
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> I Used to Never Leave Home without a Gun. Now I'd Never Leave Without a Rosary
- First Things (Br. Michael Baggot) >> Cardinal Sarah’s Liberal Liturgical Vision
- First Things (Robert A. J. Gagnon) >> No, God Isn’t Transgender
- Friar Musings >> Being saved: who
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can Lectors still bless bread and fruit?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Swetland v. Spencer: Is Islam a “Religion of Peace” – a hot debate
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Birettas for Seminarians Project!
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Coast Guard
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> Behold
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> New Mass of Ages available
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rick Becker) >> Convert Companions: Of Merton and Waugh, Me and You
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> 3 Valuable Lessons Learned by a Fool for Christ
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Cardinal Zen’s Fears Come to Pass in China
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Rosary Crusade for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Jesus: “Not Peace but Division”
- The Corner (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> "Worse Than Death" Meme Pushes Culture of Death
- The Imaginative Conservative (Patrick J. Buchanan) >> How Will America Commit Suicide?
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Michael Matt) >> Motherless Prisoners of War
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Joachim, Confessor & Father of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Missa 'Dispersit' - August 16th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:03 PM