- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 10 Reasons Why Many Catholics Would Stop Going To Church If Jesus Was Their Pastor
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Did the Virgin Mary Give the Rosary to St Dominic
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis: ‘Innocent people are paying the ultimate price for war in Syria’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> How Catholics can make a stand against ISIS
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> ISIS: "We hate you." ISIS in their own words.
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Dominic
- Friar Musings >> What divides: context
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> In honor of St. Dominic…
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Proponents of deaconettes use “dialogue” as a distraction
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> "Russell Shaw is one of the best Catholic writers and historians in the Catholic world."
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> "'After the Natural Law' is a brilliant lesson in intellectual history, but it is also much more."
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Robert Moynihan Keeps Fatima Questions Alive
- OnePeterFive (Matthew Karmel) >> Parisian Priest Removed From Altar by Riot Police Speaks
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Event: Solemn High Mass, feast of St. Louis IX, in New York
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In the Chapel
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> New USC eBook: Laudato Si: The 40 Concerns of an Exhausted Layman
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Being Careful With Hymns
Monday, August 8, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. John Mary Vianney, Confessor - Commem.: SS. Cyriacus, Largus & Smaragdus, MM. - August 8th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:02 PM