- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Do You Suffer From FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Trustees agree to protect whistleblowers at Irish national seminary
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Priest pulled from rubble says rescue was a ‘great miracle’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Benedict XVI says he felt he had a ‘duty’ to resign because of his health
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Michael Nicholas Richard) >> Gossamer threads of grace and the magic of hope: The Fool of New York City
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Docs Sue Obama Administration for Forcing Them To Perform Transgender Surgeries
- First Things (Br. Michael Baggot) >> Lectio Divina and the Facebook Newsfeed
- Friar Musings >> Honor: hosts
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor’s Laptop: Comfort Catholicism has got to go
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Benedict explains more about why he abdicated
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Screwtape’s letter to Bitterwench
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words / Well Said: Three Kings in the New World
- Inside the Vatican (Dr. Robert Moynihan) >> Letter #51, 2016: Earthquake in Norcia
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Our job as Catholics: To implement Luke 17:21 -- "The Kingdom of God is in the midst of you."
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> In New Interview Benedict XVI Shares Motives for Resignation
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patrick Reilly) >> New Sexual Revolution Requires Faithful, Parent-Centered Solutions
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A New Annual Pilgrimage Inaugurated in Scotland
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Louis IX, King
- The Federalist (Bre Payton and Hans Fiene) >> Black Licorice: Divine Or Demonic? Vote Now
- Views From the Choir Loft (Andrew Leung) >> I Am Moving Again!
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Louis IX, King & Confessor - S. Ludovici Confessoris - Missa 'Os Justi' - August 25th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:04 PM