- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Bacon sniper priests: tools of the trade. It’s a matter of charity.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Adoration and forgiveness in the toughest of circumstances of all
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> The Beauty of the Rosary
- Catholic Stand (Dawn Carpenter) >> Faith and Wealth: Rich Dad, Poor Dad Revisited
- Clutching My Rosary >> Transfiguration of Our Lord
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Sixtus II, Pope and Martyr, and Ss. Felicissimus and Agapitus, Martyrs
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> What Did You Say?
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> Welcome Dr. Peter Kreeft! – Sat. Aug 20th @ 7pm
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Memories?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> JUST TOO COOL: Feast of the Transfiguration – special blessing of grapes
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A new priest hat to covet
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Islamic State corrects Pope Francis: Yes, this is a religious war.
- History.com - This Day in History >> August 06, 1945: American bomber drops atomic bomb on Hiroshima
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Chesterton Conference: A Rousing Good Time
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Was religion feminised in the 19th century? Part 3: the Catholic experience
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> August 6, 1978: The Death of Pope Paul VI
- Pilgrim Priest (Fr. David Nix) >> Transfiguration and the Song of Songs
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 19 - Saturday, Prime No 3
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LET THIS BE CLEAR: IT'S ABOUT DEACONESSES NOT DEACONS
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> Beginning St. Thomas Aquinas
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter Lawler) >> Higher Education as American Counterculture
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 18th Week in Ordinary time – Saturday – Matthew 17:14-20
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Morning Roundup - Transfiguration of the Lord - Missa 'Illuxerunt Coruscationes' - Commem.: SS. Sixtus II & Companions - August 6th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 9:51 AM