- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Morality of voting for Bully over Beast. Immorality of voting for Zero-Chance. Let’s look at the Double-Effect theory
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Bitter frustrated liberal ex-seminarian throwing a tantrum attacks yours truly
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (my mistaken identity crisis edition)
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'For the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.' Sunday Reflections, 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Hey, Speaking of Statues?
- Dymphna's Road >> Pray for us, Mother.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 19th Ordinary Sunday: Trusting Audacity, Harrowing Consolation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 12th Sunday after Pentecost: FORWARD!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> German theologian on women deacons
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Readings for First Sunday of August (Nocturns I&II)
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Feminisation of the liturgy: letter in the Universe
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> All the President’s (Feminist) Men
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Byzantine Combination Breviary and Hand-Missal
- Pilgrim Priest (Fr. David Nix) >> 12° Sunday After Pentecost
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries on the Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C.
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Interesting Points in this Sunday's Offertory
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 12th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 7th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:50 PM