- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Jail on perpetual lockdown? “We don’t run this place like a Holiday Inn.”
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> How to Explain Sign of the Cross to Protestants
- Catholic Answers (Karlo Broussard) >> John's First Letter to the Protestants?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Three women charged over Notre Dame Cathedral gas canister plot
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Anita Boniface) >> Don’t forget to feed the hungry this month
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Cardinal reflects on murdered priest’s final words in an address to Birmingham clergy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> The Virgin Mary, Faith in Christ, and Ecumenism
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. John Chrysostom
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Sung Masses, Saturday Morning of Recollection set at St. Thomas Apostle
- Friar Musings >> Serving: context
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Portrait of Father
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> We are all the Corinthians
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Exsultation of Holy Cross
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Is Mass in the vernacular inaudible?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Archbishop Gänswein: New Benedict XVI Book 'Deconstructs' Old Image of Pope Emeritus
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Backs Holy Communion for Some Remarried Divorcees
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marcia Segelstein) >> Is Premarital Abstinence Making a Comeback?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> The Penitent Thief Was in the Right Place at the Right Time
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Juventutem at WYD Krakow - Official Report
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Unity on Whose Terms?
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Search Your Feelings…
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> St. John Paul II on Communion for the Divorced and Remarried
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Event: Sung High Mass for feast of the Exaltation of the Cross in Washington, D.C.
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Repurposing the Church in Two Easy Steps
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Daily Catholic Quote — from St. John Chrysostom
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> A Blemish On Hymnody Printing?
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam XVII post Octavam Pentecostes - September 13th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:02 PM