- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> YOU NEED IT, YOU WANT IT, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO IT, SO DEMAND IT !!!
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> '. . . no longer as a slave but more than a slave, a beloved brother . . .' Sunday Reflections, 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Matthew Schellhorn) >> How St Thomas More’s brother-in-law changed music history
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Mouldy Bread
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Jesus was not a pop psychologist
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Facing Death, and the End of White Christian America, with Dignity
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Langevin to offer Dominican Rite Mass Sunday at Silver Spring
- Friar Musings >> Labor Day
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 16th Sunday after Pentecost: good works bound up in grace
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 23rd Ordinary Sunday: Children of God, Soldiers of Christ
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! URGENT HELP FOR SILVERSTREAM PRIORY
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Archbp. Myers suspends priests who confuses the faithful
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost - Matins readings (Third Nocturn and Gospel)
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the first Sunday of September
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> On the Eve of Mother Teresa's Canonization, a Lovely and Inspiring Story!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Calling leaders 'moderate' only abets the enemy's desire to sanitize evil and marginalize faithful Catholics
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Music from the Book of Job
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> French Diocesan Priests Call Faithful to join SSPX Rosary Crusade
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Why Hillary's Emails are a Bigger Deal Than You Think They Are
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Twenty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> But Then...
Saturday, September 3, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 16th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 4th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:42 PM