- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Whoever is faithful in a very little is faithful also in much.' Sunday Reflections, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Parables, Puzzlement, and Prudence
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Msgr. Smith to offer Sunday TLM at Silver Spring
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 18th Sunday after Pentecost: Who says mercy has to be gentle? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 25th Ordinary Sunday: Do you have unfinished business?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “No one may share in the Eucharist except those who believe in the truth of our teachings…”
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost (Nocturn III and Gospel)
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Third Sunday in September
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Sunday 25C: We run a race in faith for a crown of unfading glory
- New Liturgical Movement (William Riccio) >> Votive Mass of San Gennaro Saturday
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 18th Sunday after Pentecost
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 18th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 18th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:15 PM