- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the prophets . . .' Sunday Reflections, 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic Herald) >> PODCAST: Where will the latest row over Communion lead?
- Catholic Stand (Denise J. Hunnell, MD) >> The Mass: To Know, To Love, To Serve
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Mark Brumley) >> The Death Penalty Debate Continues...
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Wheel of Fortune
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Markey to offer Sunday Missa Cantata at Silver Spring
- Dymphna's Road >> Um... about that smell of the sheep thing...
- Friar Musings >> Life in Prayer
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 26th Ordinary Sunday: Bowels of Mercy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS Collect 19th Sunday after Pentecost- “Why did God make you?”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> We are at a “precarious moment in our history” when churches must speak truth to power
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Fourth Sunday of September (Nocturns I&II)
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Angelo Stagnaro) >> God Lifted Up Bl. Herman the Cripple to Scatter the Proud in Their Conceit
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> Unmasking Saul Alinsky, a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.) >> Early-Modern Reforms of the Dominican Liturgy
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Martin Luther as "The Fool"
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Twenty-Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> To be silent and to listen
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 19th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 25th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:54 PM