- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> SOME CATHOLIC HOSPITALS HAVE JUMPED ON THE ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION BANDWAGON; SHAME, SHAME !!!
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Carmelite Traditional Holy Mass in Aylesford
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> How St Francis differed from Martin Luther or Catholic Reform vs. Protestant Reform
- Catholic Answers (Tim Staples) >> Is Pope Francis a Heretic? Part II
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jerry Salyer) >> The White Rose: From "Politics" to "The City of God"
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Satellites, the Internet, and the Communion of Saints
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Reading St. Francis
- Friar Musings >> The Feast of St. Francis of Assisi
- Friar Musings >> Responding to Mercy: boundaries
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> St. Francis of Assisi on treatment of the Eucharist, Communion, ornaments of the altar
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Diocese of Arlington has a new bishop
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: The priest said: “I give you the absolution …”
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Time to head off confusion in Canada ("Finally, ‘assisted suicide’ is, along with ‘legal abortion’ and ‘compassionate infanticide’, one of the three heads of that cerberus known as the Culture of Death. Precisely insofar as the modern death cult is cultural, it permeates everything and can appear anywhere. It must be quickly recognized for what it is and confronted wherever it manifests itself. If that means, in part, invoking the salutary admonitions of canonical discipline against manifest sinners and protecting the faithful community from the danger of scandal, so be it...")
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Anglican-Catholic Events in Rome This Week Raise False Hopes of Unity
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kevin Di Camillo) >> 3 Other Great Saints Named “Francis”
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Brianna Heldt) >> Contraceptive Pill Linked to Depression — and Teens are Most at Risk
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dustin Siggins) >> Shocking New Law Takes Effect in Massachusetts
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Brian O'Neel) >> Pope Approves New Rules for Canonization Process
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Solemnity of Saint Francis, Confessor
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for St Francis of Assisi Gal 6:14-18; Ps 15; Mt 11:25-30 What, if anything, can we Dominicans...
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Celebrating the Real St. Francis of Assisi
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> COOL NO?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Take the Pill and Get Depressed
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> Autumnal Coolness: Gentle Whispers of St. Francis
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> Sunday Sermon, October 2nd -- The Rosary with St Joseph, the Annunciation (Father Ryan Erlenbush, Corpus Christi Parish)
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> For US Church, Tuesday Trade-Ins: Fly-Fishing for A Dogsled... and A Cathedral for The Capital
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Francis of Assisi, Confessor - S. Francisci Confessoris - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - October 4th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:49 PM