- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Chicago Fatima Conference: Mark Your Calendars!
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Let’s Talk About Halloween Costumes
- Catholic Answers (Tim Staples) >> Is Pope Francis a Heretic? Part I
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Canadian cardinal won’t refuse funerals for those choosing assisted suicide
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> ‘No war of religions’? Fr Hamel’s canonisation would contradict the Pope’s narrative
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Dan Hitchens) >> ‘Boko Haram will soon fizzle out’, says Nigerian bishop fighting terrorism with the rosary
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Cardinal Lacroix. Maple syrup mercy?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Why The Roe Effect Is Not Occuring
- Friar Musings >> Responding to Mercy: context
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> EF Homily October 2, 2016: 20th Sunday after Pentecost
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WISCONSIN: Bishops to perform Act of Entrustment of the Faithful of Wisconsin to Mary, Mother of Mercy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Bring back the good old days of diocesan laws that have the form of law.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Of brewing beer, beery prayers, and blessings
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Publications to help Lutherans come into the Church in 2017?
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> For stable peace
- Inside the Vatican (Dr. Robert Moynihan) >> Letter #62, 2016: On the Knife’s Edge
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marcia Segelstein) >> May God Grant Us Grace to See the Beauty in Our Suffering
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Videos of the Consecration of St Elias Church
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> The Pater Noster Sung in Aramaic, the Language of Christ
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> The Wonderful World of Words - part 7
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ANOTHER PAPAL TRIP AND ANOTHER IN-AIR NEWS CONFERENCE; O JOY!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Francis: "Please Don't Quote Me Accurately"
- The Chant Café (Scelata) >> Even That Free-Spirit, St Francis of Assisi Knew Liturgy Called For Splendor
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Make known thy way unto the Lord
Monday, October 3, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Theresa of the Infant Jesus, Virgin - Missa 'Veni de Líbano' - October 3rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:49 PM