- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> What?!!! Bishop Fellay is not one of the new appointees to the Congregation for Divine Worship?
- Catholic Stand (Gene Van Son) >> The 2016 Catholic Voting Conundrum Simplified
- Catholic Stand (Brandon Schild) >> Be Rooted In the Basics of Our Faith
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Elizabeth Anderson) >> O Death, where is thy sting? The final victories of the saints
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Reform Comes Out of Nowhere, As Seen in a Commercial
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "They have uncrowned Him" (4)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Why do traditional Catholic “white wash” Halloween?
- Fully Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> The English Form of the Roman Rite
- History.com - This Day in History >> October 29, 1998: John Glenn returns to space
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the feast of Christ the King
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> It's a wonder God has withheld his just judgment this long
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Incredible! Unbelievable!
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Why Did Caravaggio Paint a Beardless Christ?
- Pilgrim Priest (Fr. David Nix) >> Christians and Jews
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> The festal Office of Lauds - a case of organic development of the liturgy or not?
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the 30th Sat per annum (II)Phil 1:18b-26; Ps 42; Luke 14:1. 7-11“For to me life is...
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> INCULTURATION--BAPTIZING NON CATHOLIC, NON CHRISTIAN, NON BELIEIVING PRACTICES AND GIVING THEM A CATHOLIC MEANING: HOW BAD CAN THAT BE?
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Some (Not Entirely Random) Thoughts on “Amoris Laetitia” ("...And here we reach the heart of the bizarre. What was intended as a generous gesture within the troubled circumstance of modern marriage now threatens to become a practical schism. Cardinal Kasper just stated in an article that the scandal is not in the change; the scandal would be to deny the divorced and remarried Communion...With all due respect to the Cardinal: those twenty centuries when the Church forbade Communion to the divorced and remarried, were they a large public scandal? Have we blessed and enlightened ones living in 2016 – not only in hacked Democratic Party emails – achieved a mercy and truth hidden from the Church Fathers, doctors of the Church, mystics, and saints that preceded us?...")
- The Imaginative Conservative (Thaddeus Kozinski) >> The “Disease” of Modernity: Both Cause and Cure
- The Imaginative Conservative (Eva Brann) >> The Power of Pregnant Speeches
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Encountering the Word — Romans 14:7-8
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 30th Week in Ordinary time – Saturday – Luke 14:1;7-11
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Christus Vincit - Laudes Regiae
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> How the Monks are to sleep
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Morning Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady - Sanctae Mariae Sabbato - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens' - October 29th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:32 AM