- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'He prostrated himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him.' Sunday Reflections, 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> True Health
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Langevin to offer Dominican Rite Mass Sunday at Silver Spring
- Friar Musings >> A determined commitment
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor’s Laptop: Yes, Let’s Pray!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 21st Sunday after Pentecost: We are grown up! We don’t have to kneel!
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins Readings for the 21st Sunday after Pentecost
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the second Sunday of October
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Sunday 28C: We are all lepers because the worst leprosy is sin
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> Photo taken by Daniela M. Petchik, a lay Dominican, of a Mass I...
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Our Lady of America – It’s High Time We Heed Her Call
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> How to Possess Our Share
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Daily Catholic Quote — from Pope St. John Paul II
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 21st Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - October 9th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:49 PM