- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> “The Guy” – The blackest of black and the world’s best shot, a close friend… “I’m out to kill, that’s how I do it.
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!' Sunday Reflections, 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'No, bishop, that's quite wrong...'
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> #ReverenceMatters – Say the Black, Do the Red
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Langevin to offer Dominican Rite Missa Cantata on Sunday at Silver Spring
- Friar Musings >> Forming a moral conscience
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 23rd Sunday after Pentecost: SNIP!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 30th Sunday of Ordinary Time: “E ‘n la sua volontade…”
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the fourth Sunday of October
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the 23rd Sunday after Pentecost
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> 1,000 Darts
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> In what order the Psalms are to be said
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 23rd Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - October 23rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:18 PM