- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> ‘Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today.’ Sunday Reflections, 31st Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Ed Condon) >> A purge in the Vatican’s liturgy department? Not quite
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> "If we do not recover a bit of our Christian identity, we will not withstand the challenge of this hour."
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Honestly Paying Back
- Dymphna's Road >> Run to the heart of Mary
- Edward Feser >> How to go to hell
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Oh dear
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: Christ the King (1962 Missale Romanum)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 31st Ordinary Sunday: We stumble mostly by choice.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> I grew up Lutheran. I was admitted to Catholic Communion because I said publicly that I believed what the Catholic Church teaches. (MUST READ!)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> When Ambiguity is Used to Undermine Doctrine
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Susan Matthiesen) >> Jean Raspail’s The Camp of the Saints and Islam
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Hopes Reformation Commemoration Will Bring Catholics, Protestants 'Closer'
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> All Souls Announcements: Tulsa, North Jackson OH, and Vancouver
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Schönborn: I Would Have Understood it if My Divorced Mother Had “Remarried”
- Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugged) >> Sweden Bans Christmas Street Lights To Avoid Offending Muslims
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Summorum Pontificum Pilgrimage - Day 2
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Ad Principis Apostolorum Sedem... - Summorum Pontificum Pilgrimage - Day 3 (Mass in St. Peter's - and images)
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Luther-Bergoglio Reformation Phase Two
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Thirty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Christ the King (EF) Or Thirty-first Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - October 30th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:28 PM