- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE LATENT SCHISM BEGINS TO SHOW ITSELF
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> End of the Year of Mercy – This veteran Missionary of Mercy is going dark
- Catholic Answers (Jimmy Akin) >> A God of More than the Gaps
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Trump’s glitz is a challenge to Church teaching on humility
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Washington archdiocese forgives parishes’ debt during Year of Mercy
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Chaput v. Farrell and the Great Divide.
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> St Peter’s Basilica
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> St. Peter’s and the St. Peter’s of Roanoke
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Arrival
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Ambrose Arralde, O.P.) >> God’s Work of Art
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Four Cardinals Ask Francis To Clarify IKEA Instructions
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Dedication of Ss Peter and Paul
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> A Private Letter to Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Revealed
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Cardinal Gerhard Müller’s New Book on Hope Provides Counterpoint to Francis Agenda
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter & Paul
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> And where did that get us?
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Original Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel – POWERFUL!
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Video: SSPX seminary journey from Winona to Virgina
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Continuing the Conversation
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 33rd Week in Ordinary time – Friday – Luke 19:45-48
Friday, November 18, 2016
Evening Roundup - Dedication of the Basilicas of SS. Peter and Paul - Missa 'Terribilis' - November 18th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:13 PM