- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Chess
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> The hope of the Resurrection never fails us, says Pope
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Cardinal apologises for Church role in ‘forced’ adoptions
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Priest hopes Duterte can help bring fellow missionary’s killer to justice
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Karl Gustel Wärnberg) >> Thoughts from Europe on Pope Francis' recent visit to Sweden
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Martin de Porres
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Jubilee-Year Lesson?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Ecosexuals Gather to Have Sex with the Earth.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Voting Trump Because I'm Pro-Life
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Jordan Zajac, O.P.) >> Of Mice and Martin
- Dymphna's Road >> St. Martin, pray for us.
- Friar Musings >> Resurrection: more questions
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Does the St. Gertrude Prayer release 1000 souls from Purgatory?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Great news about a new college seminary in Charlotte, NC!
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> ‘Prior To’ Versus ‘Before’
- Hilary White >> Norcia update
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Letters to Providence College about the Persecution of Anthony Esolen!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> ‘The Hidden Rebellion’ Unmasks the Wolf at the Door
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Glenn Stanton) >> Target Reports Drop in Sales Following Transgender Controversy
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kevin Di Camillo) >> Daylight Savings Time Redux: 5 More Myths We Agree To Agree Upon
- OnePeterFive (Mary Donellan) >> The Domestic Church: Catholicism’s Secret Weapon (Must Read!)
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 31st Week in Ordinary time – Thursday – Luke 15:1-10
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria Or Daily Mass for the Dead Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - November 3rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:14 PM