- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> John of Wildeshausen: 4th Dominican Master
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 10 Problems Followers Of Jesus Face
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Burning down America in my parish. How to make destructive flames turn into ardent love of God and neighbor.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen White) >> A Trump presidency brings opportunity but also great risk
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> #NotMyCityCommissioner
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Little Homiletic Prose-Poem for You
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Stephen Ruhl, O.P.) >> Loving Disappointment
- Dominicana Journal (Dominicana Records) >> A New Christmas Album
- Friar Musings >> About the end: divine plan
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Trump as Constantine
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 10 Nov: Leo the Great
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Whatever it is they’re trying to do, I can tell they’re doing it wrong.
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> ‘Aloud’ or ‘Out Loud’?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Ural Owl
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> NBA Coach Rips Christians Who Voted Trump: "What Bible are They Reading?"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patti Armstrong) >> Donald Trump Needs Our Prayers Now More Than Ever
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dustin Siggins) >> “Hacksaw Ridge” and Courage Under Fire
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Andrew Avellino, Confessor
- Scott Adams Blog >> The De-Hitlerization of Your Brain
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DIVINE RETRIBUTION AND WHAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BELIEVES AND TEACHES TO BE REVEALED BY GOD AS IT CONCERNS DIVINE RETRIBUTION
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> How Trump Exposed the Left
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> How to be Transformed
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Andrew Avellino, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - SS. Tryphonis, Respicius & Nympha, Virgin, Martyrs - November 10th, 2016
Veterans Day - 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:03 PM