- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Relics on Display at St. John Cantius
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Ricky Bogue: A hero is not someone you praise; it’s who you strive to be like
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Buffalo Springfield For What It’s Worth “My life” in the Sinaloa cartel…
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'And the fact that the dead are raised Moses himself showed, in the story about the bush . . .' Sunday Reflections, 32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> "Man needs God, otherwise he remains without hope"
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Msgr. Smith to offer Sunday TLM at Silver Spring
- Friar Musings >> Our Commitments
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 5th Sunday after Epiphany: Martial family or familial military?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 32nd Ordinary Sunday: As lightly burdened foot soldiers…
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Trepidation Shot Through With Hope
- Hilary White >> St. Benedict is still the patron of Norcia
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the third Sunday of November
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Fifth Sunday remaining after Epiphany (third nocturn)
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Are Italy's Earthquakes Divine Retribution?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kathy Schiffer) >> The Girl With the Crooked Smile: Bully's Taunts Lead to a Heartbreaking Ending
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rick Becker) >> Battening Down the Hatches on Election Night and Waking Up Catholic
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of All Saints 2016 - The Patriarchs and Prophets
- Scott Adams Blog >> The Dehypnotizing has Begun
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS IS A CURIOUS BOMBSHELL
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Run Towards the Roar of the Lion!
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 6 November (Extraordinary Form)
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 5th Resumed Sunday after Epiphany (EF) Or Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - November 6th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:03 PM