- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Joe Carter) >> It’s time to kill the penny
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> Argue to Explain, Not to Win
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Holy Communion in the Ordinariate: receiving the Chalice during Divine Worship. A model practice for the Ordinary Form.
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Irenaeus Dunlevy, O.P.) >> The Eyes of the Heart
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "Brother-and-Sister"??
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 29 Dec – St. David: Musical Poet King, Old Testament Prophet, Forerunner of Christ
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> ‘Hone In’ or ‘Home In’?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Fifth Day of Christmas: Optional Memorial of St. Thomas Becket
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> On Gender, Inclusive Pronouns, and the Language Cops
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Number of Pilgrims Attending Vatican Papal Events Up by 700,000 in 2016
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Daniel Blackman) >> UK Bishop Warns of 'Terrible Perversion' of Political Correctness
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Some Rubrical Notes on the Octave of Christmas
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Thomas à Beckett, Archbishop of Canterbury
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Brazil: Statistics of a pastoral disaster
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Twelve Things to Remember About Confession
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Christmas Every Moment
Thursday, December 29, 2016
Evening Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Bp. & Mm. - December 29th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:36 PM