- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Joe Carter) >> Martin Scorsese’s Silence: Christianity’s crucible in Japan
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Holiday Christmas Concert featuring the Chesapeake Orchestra Brass Players on Wednesday, December 28th, Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Bushwood, Md
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Frances tells it like it is: I’m a donkey
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> 2018 Bishops Synod: young people and vocational discernment: no rigidity
- Catholic Answers (Karlo Broussard) >> The Natural Law: A Guide for How to Be Human
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Ohio governor signs 20-week abortion ban but vetoes ‘heartbeat’ measure
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Guidelines for bishops in Canada fail to rule out last rites for euthanasia applicants
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> ‘The most beautiful joy of Christmas is inner joy of peace,’ Pope tells general audience
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> How do we know the Holy Spirit is speaking?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. John of the Cross
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Jonah Teller, O.P.) >> Don’t Drive Like Me, Brother
- Friar Musings >> Emmanuel: my son
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Our Rich Traditions of Ember Wednesday of Advent
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> It is as if the Church simply caved in before the world and its Prince.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Michael D. O’Brien’s new book: The Fool of New York City
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FOLLOW UP: Requests for GREGORIAN MASSES and priests who can say them.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Nativity statues stolen from Little Sisters of the Poor elder care facility
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Snow Light
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Three thoughts on the AEA letter
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Thinking about Christmas and a Book to Help Catholics "Get It!"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> The O! Antiphons and the O! in Our Hearts
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Ember Wednesday of Advent at Sarum
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Adultery and Communion: The Church is not a "train"
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Love in the Smallest Things
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> The Blessed Virgin Mary did NOT have an “unplanned” pregnancy
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Identity-Based Outreach Ministries Blur the Lines Between Overcoming Sin and Celebrating It
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Evening Roundup - Ember Wednesday of Advent - Feria IV Quattuor Temporum Adventus - Missa 'Roráte Cæli' - December 14th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:02 PM