- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Rorate Mass in Russia
- Catholic Answers (Jimmy Akin) >> Uptight About Divorce?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Anti-Christian violence is now too common to attract the headlines
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> French National Assembly approves bill outlawing some pro-life websites
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Alexandra Tompson) >> We’re starting to care about unborn animals. Let’s take the next logical step
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Amoris Laetitia: Cardinal Müller speaks... not.
- Catholic Stand (Diane McKelva) >> EDITORIAL: The Father Pavone Controversy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Associate VP of Providence College responds to CWR article about Dr. Esolen
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Study on Same-Sex Parenting Promptly Ignored
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Paul Clarke, O.P.) >> Let It Linger
- Dymphna's Road >> Behold this heart, which so loved men.....
- Friar Musings >> The kingdom at hand: who comes
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Petition in support of the Four Cardinals and Five Dubia
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Anthony Esolen is under attack by Providence College
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Innovations which Vatican II did NOT call for, but which we got anyway.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Leadership in the Church, Reading, and You (Fathers)
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> Acts of Union with the Sacred Heart
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Hamilton) >> At the Very Moment of Your Death, Christ Will Judge Your Soul
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> The Desire for Christian Unity is a Gift of Christ
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Victor Gaetan) >> Christian Voters Triggered Trump’s Win
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A First Mass in Ireland
- The Imaginative Conservative (Patrick J. Buchanan) >> Rethinking America’s Global Role in an Age of Nationalism
Friday, December 2, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Vivian (Bibiana), Virgin & Martyr Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - Commemora.: Feria of Advent - December 2nd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:48 PM