- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS, I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU !!!
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Let us allow ourselves to be challenged by those children who are not allowed to be born . . .' Pope Francis
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> 2016's Christmas Naughty List
- Catholic Stand (John C. Connell) >> Catholic Millennials Who Want to Have Something in Common with Mary Just Need to Say Yes to YCP
- Catholic Stand (Todd Nolan) >> Merry Christmas and Thank You!
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The 20 most popular Catholic World Report stories and articles of 2016
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Holy Innocents
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why Is Christmas Considered a Nighttime Event?
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> Intercommunion: The Next Step in Theological Ambiguity?
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> The Church’s pastors exercise an active mission of penance and reconciliation
- Eye of the Tiber >> Second Year Of Mercy To Allow An Individual’s Conscience To Absolve One’s Own Sins
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Cardinal Burke's latest (2)
- Inside the Vatican (Dr. Robert Moynihan) >> Letter #68, 2016: The Passing of a Russian General
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 28th December, The Holy Innocents, Martyrs
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Children and the Traditional Mass
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Why Aren’t All Other Dioceses Looking to Lincoln?
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- RORATE CÆLI (Confitebor) >> Saints of the Old Testament: The Holy Innocents of Bethlehem, martyrs
- RORATE CÆLI (Joseph Shaw) >> Children: a new Position Paper
- The Catholic Thing (William Kilpatrick) >> Our Responsibility to Criticize Islam
- The Imaginative Conservative (Louis Markos) >> In Defense of Those Who Protect Us
- The Imaginative Conservative (Eva Brann) >> Mo and Mao: How the East Might Revive the West’s Tradition
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – Christmastime – December 28 – The Holy Innocents – Matthew 2:13-18
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Seasons of Grace: A Year of Mercy, of Misery, of Mystery
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Yellow camellias
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> In Cleveland, LeBishop Calls It A Day
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Morning Roundup - Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Commemora.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 28th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:14 AM