- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> LEONARDO BOFF: “FRANCIS IS ONE OF US”
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Megan Griffiths) >> Ten memorable Catholic moments from 2016
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Christmas Creed 2016: Rehearse your lines.
- Catholic Stand (David Torkington) >> Greccio and The First Crib
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> We Remain Works In Progress
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> December 27 – St. John
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John, Apostle and Evangelist
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Paradoxes of Christmas
- Crisis Magazine (John Paul Meenan) >> Martyrs Know Apostasy Can Not Be Justified
- Crisis Magazine (Amir Azarvan) >> The Christmas Story in an Era of Irrational Skepticism
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> A Child’s Christmas in Wales and the Ghosts of Christmas Past
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Though sin plagues our lives, it cannot quench God’s infinite mercy
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Cardinal Burke's latest (1)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Angry Man
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Concerning the movie ‘Silence’ movie by Scorsese, book by Shusaku Endo
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can SSPX priest still give absolution validly after the Year of Mercy?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Is ‘Alma Redemptoris Mater’ wrong?
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of St John the Evangelist
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 27th December, St John, Apostle and Evangelist
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> The Painted Word! No, We Don’t Write Holy Icons
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Liberation Theologian Boff: “Francis is One of Us”
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for St John the Evangelist1 Jn 1:1-4; Ps 96; John 20:2-8 Every writer knows that the opening..
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ARE WE STUCK IN THE LITURGICAL STATUS QUO?
- The Catholic Thing (Casey Chalk) >> A Christmas Baptism in Exile
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – Christmastime – December 27 – The Feast of St. John – John 20:1-8
- Views From the Choir Loft (Corpus Christi Watershed) >> “The Journey of the Magi”
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Morning Roundup - St. John the Evangelist, Apostle - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 27th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 11:02 AM