- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> JESUITS FOUGHT LUTHER IN THE 16TH CENTURY, NOW A JESUIT ‘CANONIZES’ LUTHER IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- Catholic Answers (Kenneth Hensley) >> Why I’m Catholic: Sola Scriptura Isn’t Workable, Part I
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> An African cardinal asks a good question: What about Communion for polygamists?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Aaron Taylor) >> Luther affirmed Mary’s perpetual virginity. It’s a shame that many Protestants now reject it
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> The Magi embody all those who long for God, says Pope Francis
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Magi and the indescribable glory of the Incarnation
- Dominicana Journal (Br. John Thomas Fisher, O.P.) >> Jesus Hasn’t Moved Out
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What Do The Little Dots Really Say? Drilling into a distortion at America Magazine
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Napier: Communion for the divorced and remarried? How about Polygamists?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> TIsk… tisk… look at all those traditional hats! Fancy vestments! Gold! Tradition!
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: The Journal Readers
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jacqueline Burkepile) >> Archbishop Chaput, Sr. Miriam Heidland, Sr. Bethany Madonna Inspire Thousands at SEEK 2017
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Epiphany in Palo Alto with the St Ann Choir
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of the Epiphany 2017
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Pope Defends the Dismissed Grand Chancellor of the Order of Malta – and Perhaps Further Shows His Bias
- OnePeterFive (OnePeterFive) >> Hard Cases Make Bad Law: A Response to Austen Ivereigh on Amoris Laetitia
- OnePeterFive (Father Thomas Kocik) >> A Gorgeous Splash of Oriental Color: Epiphany Reflections
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> The Feast of the Epiphany
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> "Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum 2007-2017: 10 Years for Nothing?"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> YOURS TRULY CELEBRANT FOR FEAST OF THE HOLY FAMILY EF HIGH MASS AT THE CATHEDRAL OF SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST IN SAVANNAH, GA, SUNDAY, JANUARY 8, 2017 AT ONE PM! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, LAFAYETTE SQUARE THAT IS!
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Where Nothing Frightens Me
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Michael Matt) >> The Sound of Neo-Catholics: On Gathering Rites and Hippies
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Wet and Dry
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "The Church Senses A Responsibility For the World"
Friday, January 6, 2017
Evening Roundup - Epiphany of the Lord - In Epiphania Domini - Missa 'Ecce Advenit' - January 6th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 6:02 PM