- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> GOD BLESS BISHOP ATHANASIUS SCHNEIDER
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> CIA Memorial Wall. Paying respect to the fallen. It’s a debt of honor. Bucket list.
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Eastern Orthodox on Divorce and Remarriage
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Christian living requires a constant battle with the devil, says Pope Francis
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Bishops visiting Holy Land: Christians must oppose Israeli settlements
- Catholic in the Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Yelling Fire
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Fearful or fearless?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> Poverty, Children, and Single-Parent Families
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> WaPo Mocks Agriculture Nominee for Being a Christian
- Friar Musings >> Following: fishing
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Trump appointee’s stockings
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> TRAD LIVES MATTER! US Bishop attacks “ad orientem” worship, overrides Summorum Pontificum
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> Capital vs. Capitol
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> Unity is possible
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Who Is Steve Bannon?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Thomas Craughwell) >> 4 Oscar-winning Catholic Movies from Hollywood’s Golden Age
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Tradition is for the Young (Part 5) : More from the FSSP’s German Seminary
- OnePeterFive (Deacon Nick Donnelly) >> Catholic Editor Forced Out on Christmas Eve Over Criticism of Amoris Laetitia
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Saint Canute IV, King and Martyr
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> "The Lord sent us a treasure to lead us safely home": it's Pope Francis
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Being What We Are
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 2nd Week in Ordinary Time – Thursday – Mark 3:7-12
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Christopher A. Ferrara) >> Stan Gets Stapled: Is Catholic Answers Becoming Protestant Answers?
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> In Birdland," The Tradition Continues
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Evening Roundup - Feria or SS. Marius, Martha, Audifax & Abachum, MM or St. Canute, King of Denmark & Mart. - January 19th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:48 PM