- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> USE EVERY MEANS OF SOCIAL COMMUNICATION TO CALL ON FRANCIS TO RESPOND TO THE DUBIA
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Fearful Roman Curia discerning the way of the Holy Spirit in the Beatitudes
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Dear Pope Francis: I rejoice in Jesus’ love despite Amoris laetitia. No fear!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> +C.J. Scicluna finds Maltese Falcon: not. Jesus’ love deserves better than vultures
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Cardinal Caffarra: the dubia matter because people’s salvation is at stake
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts on a three day weekend
- Edward Feser >> More on Amoris
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Is ‘Amoris laetitia’ compromised because of ghostwriter plagiarism?
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Discussing law with people who don’t know what it actually says
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Ethicist says ghostwriter's role in 'Amoris' is troubling
- OnePeterFive (Father Brian Harrison, O.S.) >> The Maltese Falcons
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Pro-Abortion Advocate Paul Ehrlich to Speak at Vatican Conference
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> In Light of Malta: Further Questions on the Müller Position
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHY DO PROGRESSIVES IMPOSE "THEOLOGY" PASTORAL OR OTHERWISE, ON THE CHURCH IN THE MOST PRE-VATICAN II DOGMATIC WAY POSSIBLE?
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Like Brother and Sister
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Nine Rubrics for Mass in the Extraordinary Form
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Saint Antony of the Desert, Father of Monks
Monday, January 16, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 8:22 PM