- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> SILENCE IS NOT ALWAYS GOLDEN
- Catholic Stand (Patrick Malone) >> Shusaku Endo’s Silence and the Divine Command to Sin
- Catholic Stand (H. L. Duncan) >> They Have a Right!
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Close papal confidant: "2 + 2 in #Theology can make 5."
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Reconciliation is especially important when approaching the Eucharist
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A Happy Christmas ...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Four words of S Vincent of Lerins: 'Development'...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Right-thinking people do not commonly recommend...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Fr Z and Professor Finnis
- History.com - This Day in History >> January 07, 1789: First U.S. presidential election
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Rev. Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> The Epiphany and Evangelization
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the First Sunday after Epiphany
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> Why It's Good to Pray to Saints and Pray for Celebrities
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Go In Haste! Be Amazed! Treasure!
- Pilgrim Priest (Fr. David Nix) >> Epiphany and the Ancient Prophesy of Ecuador
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> Philemon and the New Man in Christ
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> “The Haunting of Hill House”
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – Christmastime – Saturday before Epiphany – John 2:1-11
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Fake News I
- Views From the Choir Loft (Richard J. Clark) >> Recording of Announcement of Easter and Movable Feasts • 2017
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Saturday Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady - Missa 'Vultum Tuum' Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - Missa 'Adeamus Cum Fiducia' - January 7th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 9:55 AM