- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Goodbye Anatevka
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Pope That Rejected Christ: Pope Marcellinus
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> Population control activists to speak at the Vatican
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Don’t dialogue with the Devil, Pope Francis says at Mass
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Beauty is as beauty does. Support for "rigid" Catholics.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> WaPo Publishes Insane Oped About "Cleansing" the Right from the Church and Getting Rid of Cardinal Burke
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Father doesn’t make Sign of the Cross when giving absolution
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “PO SI JIU!” RED GUARDS ARISE! CRUSH THE REACTIONARIES!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A clear and present danger to Catholic doctrine, practice, identity
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> The Church's calendar and popular culture
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Antiquity and Universality of Fore-Lent (Part 1)
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Chinese Cardinals Clash Over Vatican-China Agreement
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> When You Try
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Note on the Common Good
Friday, February 10, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:52 PM