- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> IT IS NOT EASY TO BE AN ORTHODOX CATHOLIC, ESPECIALLY IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'Make America great again' -- what does God think? (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Fascists on campus. Rex Murphy weighs in.
- Catholic Stand (Joe Bissonnette) >> Euthanasia and the Betrayal of Covenant
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Salt, Cities, and Disciples
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fifth Sunday After the Epiphany
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Agatha, Virgin and Martyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Pass the Salt and Put on the Light – A Homily for the 5th Sunday of the Year
- Dymphna's Road >> Novena to St. Valentine
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Big Questions
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> GUEST POST: I typically go to confession “when needed”…
- Littlemore Tracts (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> What the world needs most is Light
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> 5th Sunday after Epiphany: "Who has sown weeds in my field?"
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> EF Installation of a Pastor in Detroit
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the 5th Sun per annum (A)Isa 58:7-10, Ps 111; 1 Cor 2:1-5; Matt 5:13-1 6preached at the...
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Advice to a young seminarian - part 10
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Op-Ed: "A Violent Pope" - by Roberto de Mattei
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Jerry J. Pokorsky) >> A Temptation: The Cult of Personality
- The Federalist (Holly Scheer) >> 10 Sweetest Pictures Of Pluto From NASA’s Latest Release
- The Imaginative Conservative (Thomas Landess) >> James Joyce & Aesthetic Gnosticism
- The Imaginative Conservative (Christopher Morrissey) >> Shakespeare: Three Plays About Human Desire
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Sunday Roundup - 5th Sunday after the Epiphany (EF) Or Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - February 5th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 12:42 PM