- CatholicCulture.Org - On The News (Phil Lawler) >> Cardinal Wuerl goes off
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> Government’s commitment to child refugees is now one of ‘honour and trust’ says Catholic peer
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Bp. Fellay Discusses Prelature Rumors
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Holy Communion. Archbishop Prendergast affirms Apostolic Faith.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> A new Lenten discipline
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> What Exactly is the Sign of Jonah?
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> In rejecting philosophical error, the Magisterium impels faith and reason toward Truth
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Josemaría Guzmán-Domínguez, O.P.) >> Don’t Look Gloomy, Smile!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> International Women's Day
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> TRIDUUM NOTE – How early can the Easter Vigil 2017 begin?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Talk from Ruth Institute: “Tips for Happy Marriage and Effective Parenting.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> IN THE WILD! Clement XIV (Ganganelli) Mug Shots
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Actions Have Consequences...
- Maria Angela Grow >> The Ember Days of Lent from The Liturgical Year by Dom Prosper Gueranger
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Al Kresta) >> Archbishop Chaput is Right: We Are Strangers in a Strange Land
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Third Issue of “Altare Dei” with Special Features for the 50th Anniversary of Musicam Sacram
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Roberto de Mattei Lecture in DC on March 27
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> New Papal Interview Addresses Cardinal Burke, Married Priests
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Saint John of God, Confessor
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Catholic Schools and Dante’s Deep Divide
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Evening Roundup - Ember Wednesday of Lent - Commemoration: St. John of God, Confessor - March 8th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:48 PM