- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHAT IS FRATERNAL CORRECTION?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen Bullivant) >> Can small children be saints? Fatima shows the answer is yes
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> World peace cannot be achieved by maintaining nuclear weapons, Pope tells UN
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Conclave Liturgical Anniversary
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Islam to Overtake Christianity by 2100. So Have Babies or Evangelize
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Timothy Danaher, O.P.) >> The Glamour of Evil
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Feria IV. infra Hebdomadam IV. in Quadragesimae
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Z’s prayers for before and after hearing confessions
- Inside the Vatican (Dr. Robert Moynihan) >> Letter #12, 2017: A Communist Ecumenist?
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> ‘To have faith is to live our lives with joy’
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Are You a Snowflake?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Frech) >> The Most Difficult Penance I've Ever Been Given (Marvelous!)
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Show your joy - Psalm 125 v2 (Gradual Psalm No 7/3)
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Saint John Capistrano, Confessor
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHAT ABOUT FACE TIME FOR THE SACRAMENT OF PENANCE?
- The Catholic Gentleman (Sam Guzman) >> Life’s Not Fair: Finding Joy by Accepting Things As They Are
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Kindly Listen
- Views From the Choir Loft (Dr. Lucas Tappan) >> The Fully Sung Mass
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:50 PM