- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE REMOVAL OF THE ALTAR RAIL SYMBOLIZED THE REMOVAL OF ORTHODOXY
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> Those ordained to act in the person of Jesus do well to teach the truth as he did and went on doing even when many of his disciples said they found his word too hard and drifted away.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Hillbilly heroin in my parish. What to do for evangelization? Ideas?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Stop Beating Around the Horn: An Open Letter to ESPN's Tony Reali
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday in Lenten Ember Week
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Seeing the Great Spiritual Battle and the Woman at the Well in a Commercial
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Sabbato Quatuor Temporum Quadragesimae Ad Laudes
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Recent liturgical shenanigans in Rome; this blog revisits Mohrmann (1)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2017 11 – Ember Saturday – 1st Week of Lent: Beware The Rust of External Formalism
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Russian Orthodox now to celebrate more Western Saints including St. Patrick
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Second Sunday of Lent
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Palliative Care Stops Being "Care" When it Seeks to Hasten Death!
- Maria Angela Grow >> Ember Saturday in Lent Mass Propers
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Saturday, first week of Lent: "Love your enemies"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Hamilton) >> You Are Not the Worst Thing That You Have Done
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Stephen Beale) >> Catholics Should Celebrate Trump’s Proposal on Family Leave
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> My Visit to Marcus Grodi's ‘The Journey Home’ on EWTN
- One Mad Mom >> Quoth the Raven “Never More People!”
- The Catholic Thing (James H. Toner) >> The Eighth Deadly Sin
- The Imaginative Conservative (Titus Techera) >> Chesterton’s “A Ballade of Suicide”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Baptized Imagination
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 1st Week of Lent – Saturday – Matt 5:43-48
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 2nd Sunday of Lent
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Morning Roundup - Ember Saturday of Lent - Sabbato Quattuor Temporum Quadrigesimæ - March 11th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 10:04 AM