- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see.' Sunday Reflections. Fourth Sunday of Lent, Year A
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> "The blind man is the human race"
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS Laetare – 4th Sunday of Lent (2002MR): “with prompt devotion and eager faith”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VIDEO: Card. Burke about the future of the Five Dubia about ‘Amoris laetitia’
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – Lady Day: The very Feast of the Incarnation
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Fourth Sunday of Lent
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> The Challenge of Islam: Part 1 - the end of secularisation
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Cardinal Burke Speaks on the “Formal Correction”
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Now Available: Lectures and Disputed Questions on the Letter to the Hebrews (Proceedings of the 2016 Norcia Summer Theology Program)
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Why Must Catholic Clergy be Called by the Church?
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Resources and Commentaries for the Fourth Sunday of Lent, Year A
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 4th Sunday of Lent (“Laetare”)
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Laetare: The Eucharistic Joy of the Church
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Laetare, Jerusalem!
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Sunday Mass Edition - Fourth Sunday of Lent (Lætáre Sunday; EF & OF)) - Dominica IV in Quadragesima - March 26th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:48 PM