- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> HOMILY FOR THE FOURTH SUNDAY OF LENT – Cycle A
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Confession takes us to the Cross -- and then Heaven (Sunday homily)
- Catholicism Pure & Simple (Gertrude) >> Fourth Sunday of Lent – 26 March 2017 (N.O. and E.F.)
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> Man Puts a Question Mark Where God Put a Period
- Catholic Stand (Nicholas LaBanca) >> Ugly Churches and Modern Day Iconoclasm
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fourth Sunday of Lent
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> I Went, I Washed, and Now I Can See – A Homily for the 4th Sunday of Lent
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Dominica IV. in Quadragesima Ad Laudes
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> IS JERUSALEM JEWISH?
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor's Laptop: Mary Did Her Job
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2017 26 – 4th Sunday of Lent – Laetare: The finger that taught the world
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FOLLOW UP: Requests for GREGORIAN MASSES and priests who can say them
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> If you can be transgender, why not transracial, trans-species, or even transplanetary?
- Littlemore Tracts (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> Blindness and Blindness
- Liturgy Guy (Brian Williams) >> Has the Time Come to Listen to Lefebvre?
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Upcoming Book Launch, Lectures, and Panel Discussion with Dr. Kwasniewski in Vienna
- New Liturgical Movement (Shawn Tribe) >> The Chinese Chasuble of Dom Pierre-Célestin Lou Tseng-Tsiang, OSB
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> The Church and Asmodeus - Part 1
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LAETARE SUNDAY! DID YOUR CELEBRANT WEAR PINK, HOT PINK OR ROSE TODAY? A ROSE BY ANY OTHER COLOR IS STILL A ROSE! I HAVE TO DELUDE MYSELF IN THAT WISHFUL THINKING
- Swords of Truth >> “Colour Blindness & Original Sin” – Homily by Fr. Cristino
- Swords of Truth >> “The Paradox of Lent” – Homily by Fr. Nathan
- The Catholic Thing (Ines A. Murzaku) >> Of Millennials and Monastic Hospitality
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Slubgrip Instructs: How to Warp God’s Gift of Pleasure
- The Imaginative Conservative (Michael De Sapio) >> Did Beethoven Die in Communion with the Church?
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> The Problem of Evil
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> About Atheism
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> The Joy of Penance
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Sunday Roundup - Fourth Sunday of Lent (Lætáre Sunday; EF & OF)) - Dominica IV in Quadragesima - March 26th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 1:22 PM