- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> TILTING AT THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WINDMILL AT THE EASTER VIGIL
- Abbey's Road >> THE FIRST EUCHARIST - LUKE 24:13-35
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Congolese bishop spends Easter with prisoners
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> How does the Church determine a true Marian apparition?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Closed hearts are unable to rejoice in the Resurrection, says Pope
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> After 200 Years of Steady Shrinkage, Slavery is Growing Again – Thanks to Islam
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Love letters and where to find them.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> The importance of Jackie Robinson
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fredrick Nzwili) >> Catholic bishops targeted in Congo after ending political mediation
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> College Students Asks "What is Truth?" And then They Answer That It's Racist
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Joseph Martin Hagan, O.P.) >> 7 Reasons to Return to Confession in Easter
- Eye of the Tiber >> Catholic Woman Who Moved In With Boyfriend 8 Years Ago Confident He’ll Be Proposing Any Day Now
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Murray hits another triple
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> All-black boys school in Philadelphia where Latin is the key
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> UPDATE: A bishop urges priests to encourage reception of Holy Communion on the tongue, kneeling. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- LifeNews.Com (Micaiah Bilger) >> Cecile Richards: “Planned Parenthood Isn’t the Problem, Planned Parenthood is the Solution”
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Children misbehaving in Mass: and an interview in Regina Magazine
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> The Hidden Connection Between Mary and Divine Mercy
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Angelo Stagnaro) >> St. Columba and the Loch Ness Monster
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Sherry Antonetti) >> What Does an Easter People Look Like?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Catching Up With the Artists in the Sacristy
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Inculturation Through Tradition - Guest Article by Claudio Salvucci
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> A Non-Catholic German Warns Against Protestantization of Catholicism
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> And Just Like That, Fra Cristoforo Vanished
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Ouija Boards and Demonic Oppression
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Didn't Jesus do away with all the rules? part 5
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DUH! I THINK BEE'S ON TO SOMETHING
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Evening Roundup - Easter Wednesday - Die IV infra octavam Paschae - Missa 'Veníte' - April 19th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 6:08 PM