- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?’ Sunday Reflections, Fifth Sunday of Lent, Year A
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Pope Francis greets children at centre for the blind
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Does 4th Commandment apply to in-laws?
- Maria Angela Grow >> Stabat Mater In Latin and English
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Photopost Request: Passiontide Veils
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Pope Francis Asks Defender of the “Remarried” Divorcees to Write the Good Friday Meditations
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> An Amazing Miracle Story with the Words, “This Will Not End in Death”
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Resources and Commentaries for the Fifth Sunday of Lent, Year A
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> A Home to Carry
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 5th Week of Lent – Sunday – Cycle A – John 11:1-45
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> LOL, Episode II
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> O Passio Magna!
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 4:37 PM