- Aleteia (Will Duquette) >> Pier Giorgio Frassati, “Man of the Beatitudes”
- Aleteia (Lani McDonald) >> Why Men Matter and Fathers Figure
- Catholic Stand (Stephanie H. To) >> Priests: A Spiritual Fatherhood
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fifth Sunday After Pentecost
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Who Do You Say That I Am?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ecclesiology and our current problems
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> In or Out?
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Papal comments on cohabitation and civil marriage suggest a direction ("...That said, I see no way to avoid the conclusion that a crisis (in the Greek sense of that word) over marriage is unfolding in the Church, and it is a crisis that will, I suggest, come to a head over matrimonial discipline and law. If so, a key fact to keep in mind will be this: No sacrament owes so much of its theology to Church discipline as marriage owes to canon law...")
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sunday Meditation: Want to Terrify the Devil?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (JD Flynn) >> “We Are Greatly Blessed” For the Gift of Fatherhood
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Seminary days... Oh the memories... Oh the blasphemies...
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> If Dad Takes Faith in God Seriously, So Will His Children
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Bear and the Earthquake
- The Catholic Gentleman (Sam Guzman) >> The Essential Presence of a Father
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> For All Fathers
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional – 12th Week in Ordinary Time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 9:18-24
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Exaudi, Domine, vocem meam
Sunday, June 19, 2016
Sunday Roundup - 5th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - June 19th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 12:17 PM