- American Papist >> Why the Seattle Cathedral is WRONG to Refuse Petition to Preserve Marriage (Thomas Peters)
- CatholicVote.org >> The Most Religiously Tolerant Law of the 17th Century (Brad Birzer)
- CatholicVote.org >> Obama & the Catholics (Kathryn Lopez)
- Charlotte was Both >> Remembering
- Creative Minority Report >> Priest Defies Archbishop, Receives Standing Ovation
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> God loves, so He gives. . .
- Dymphna's Road >> Stand up for your priests
- FSSP - North American District >> Triduum 2012: Holy Week & Easter at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary
- FSSP - North American District >> Roman Forum 2012 Summer Symposium in Gardone Riviera, Italy
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Josephinum’s Elegant Architecture Endures
- New Liturgical Movement >> Stephen Dykes Bower: A Modern Master Architect Revealed
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... >> Not an elephant, but the Monster in the Room.
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Dick Clark, Requiescat in Pace (Anima ejus et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per misericordiam Dei requiescant in pace.)
- Secondhand Smoke >> That Unrepentant Bigotry
- Standing on My Head >> Why is “Christian” Music so Awful?
- Streets Of Gold >> Pope's homily on the occasion of his 85th birthday, Vatican, 2012
- Te Deum laudamus! >> Holy See orders renewal for LCWR in wake of visitation
- The Catholic League >> MEDIA COVER-UP OF VAGINA MANGER SCENE
- The Curt Jester >> Two sides of a coin
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> Belloc - A Study in Christian Integration
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH >> St. Pius X Society gives mixed response to Vatican
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH >> SSPX response delivered to Ecclesia Dei Commission: Catholic World Report (Was the date of the response significant?)
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> LCWR having a bad day. Vatican Names Archbishop Delegate to continue watching LCWR and Network
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> TIME’s 100 influential people results: Card. Dolan #16
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> NCFishwrap reacts to the LCWR’s news
- Whispers in the Loggia >> For US Nuns, A Vatican Shake-Up -- LCWR Ordered to "Reform"
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria of Paschaltide - Feria Quarta infra Hebdomadam I post Octavam Paschae - Missa 'Quasi Modo' - April 18th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 6:51 PM