- Accepting Abundance >> The Sensitive Appetite of a Mother
- Acts Of The Apostasy >> LCWR Plans “The Life Of Junia” Project
- chantblog >> Easter Lauds: Et ecce terræmótus
- Creative Minority Report >> Two Pro-Life Victories
- Crisis Magazine >> Remembering V-E Day (Marvin J. Folkertsma)
- Crisis Magazine >> When Push Comes to Shove: Catholics in the USA (James Stoner)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Stand Up Straight Outreach Ministries
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Sin, Redemption, and Spider-Man (John B. Kienker)
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Sex and the Seamless Garment (William Doino Jr.)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Analysis update: Semper Fi is right! Laughing out loud! Obama and the Marines
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> 80-year-old Sister lashes out at Pope; boasts of support of abortion
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Church Year: May 7, 2012
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Monday, Easter Wk V: "Whoever loves me will keep my word"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> The Pope and the Fraternity
- musingsofacanonist >> Pastoral Moves and Stability of Office
- New Liturgical Movement >> Key SSPX Figures Lining Up?
- Pundit & Pundette >> Video: Romney's answer to the "Like, yay" girl
- RORATE CÆLI >> Decay leads to nothing
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> INTO THE ABYSS
- Streets Of Gold >> There sat a man crippled in his feet...and had never walked (Acts 14:8)
- Te Deum laudamus! >> Juventutem Chapter in Southeast Michigan
- The Catholic Thing >> A Wikipedian Pilgrimage (Brad Miner)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Bl John XXIII's optimism and Ban Ki-Moon's manichaeism
- The New Theological Movement >> The Family Rosary: Gain a plenary indulgence without leaving home!
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> When some event is important, you keep careful records of it. Right? And if it is really important?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> The Holy Father received the new Ambassador from Ireland!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Morning Roundup - St. Stanislaus, Bishop & Martyr - S. Stanislai Episcopi Martyri - Missa 'Protexisti' - May 7th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 10:48 AM