Morning Roundup - Monday after Pentecost - Die II infra octavam Pentecostes - Missa 'Cibavit Eos' - May 28th, 2012
- A Priest Life >> Cardinal Wuerl on HHS Mandate Lawsuits: "the issue is religious freedom, not contraception"
- Archdiocese of Washington >> Memorare! On Memorial Day (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- CatholicVote.org >> Remembering Our Chaplains of Liberty (Omar Gutierrez)
- Crisis Magazine >> Kinsey’s Secret: The Phony Science of the Sexual Revolution (Sue Ellin Browder)
- Crisis Magazine >> The Flags at the Cemetery (Paul Kengor)
- Crisis Magazine >> How the Poles Saved Civilization, Part I (M.D. Aeschliman)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Lest we forget – Memorial Day 2012 – From the Civil War until this very day…
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Come, Holy Spirit!
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Church Year: May 28, 2012
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> A prayer for Memorial Day
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Memorial Day: "an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading"
- Pundit & Pundette >> Memorial Day
- RORATE CÆLI >> Rome-SSPX - Important: Fellay speaks on Pentecost Sunday
- Streets Of Gold >> This is a cause of great joy for you (1 Peter 1:6)
- Te Deum laudamus! >> Memorial Day the Catholic Way: It starts with Holy Mass
- The Catholic Thing >> Recovering Faith & Reason (Robert Royal)
- The Chant Café >> Hymn to St. Anne: Nocti succedit lucifer
- The Foundry >> Morning Bell: Making Memorial Day Make a Difference (James Carafano)
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH >> MONDAY AFTER PENTECOST
- Whispers in the Loggia >> The Glorious Dead
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Remembrance for Memorial Day
Post a Comment