Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - February 15th to February 21st, 2016 - Ordo for the Week



Lent I



February, 2016

Season of Lent I


Rules Regarding Fast & Abstinence During Lent



H/T: Tridentine Latin Rite Missal Project

H/T: Ordo: F.S.S.P.

Note: On each of the Fridays of Lent, a plenary indulgence is granted to the faithful who, after Communion, recite the "Prayer Before a Crucifix"

"Look down upon me, good and gentle Jesus while before Thy face I humbly kneel and, with burning soul, pray and beseech Thee to fix deep in my heart lively sentiments of faith, hope and charity; true contrition for my sins; and a firm purpose of amendment; while I contemplate with great love and tender pity Thy five most precious wounds, pondering over them within me while I call to mind the words which David Thy prophet said of Thee, my Jesus: "They have pierced My hands and My feet, they have numbered all My bones."  Amen.

Comments