Season of Lent I
- Monday, 15th - Feria of Lent (Monday of the First Week of Lent), Missa 'Sicut Oculi', 3rd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent; Commemoration: SS. Faustinus & Jovita, Martyrs]
- Tuesday, 16th - Feria of Lent (Tuesday of the First Week of Lent), Missa 'Domine Refugium', 3rd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent]
- Wednesday, 17th - Ember Wednesday of Lent (Feria Quarta Quatuor Temporum Quadrigesimæ), Missa 'Reminiscere Miserationum Tuarum', 2nd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent; Preces]
- Thursday, 18th - Feria of Lent (Thursday of the First Week of Lent), Missa 'Confessio Et Pulchritudo', 3rd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent; Commemoration: St. Simeon, Bishop & Martyr]
- Friday, 19th - Ember Friday of Lent (Feria Sexta Quatuor Temporum Quadrigesimæ), Missa 'De Necessitatibus', 2nd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent; Preces] *Note: Abstinence; see above
- Saturday, 20th - Ember Saturday of Lent (Sabbato Quatuor Temporum Quadrigesimæ), Missa 'Intret Oratio', 2nd Class, Violet [Preface of Lent; Preces at Lauds only; 1st Vespers of 2nd Sunday of Lent]
- Sunday, 21st - Second Sunday of Lent (Dominica II in Quadragesima), Missa 'Reminiscere Miserationum', 1st Class, Violet [Creed; Preface of Lent; 2nd Vespers of 2nd Sunday of Lent (F.S.S.P.: with Commemoration of 1st Vespers of Chair of St. Peter with commemoration of St. Paul under one conclusion)]
H/T: Tridentine Latin Rite Missal Project
H/T: Ordo: F.S.S.P.
Note: On each of the Fridays of Lent, a plenary indulgence is granted to the faithful who, after Communion, recite the "Prayer Before a Crucifix"
"Look down upon me, good and gentle Jesus while before Thy face I humbly kneel and, with burning soul, pray and beseech Thee to fix deep in my heart lively sentiments of faith, hope and charity; true contrition for my sins; and a firm purpose of amendment; while I contemplate with great love and tender pity Thy five most precious wounds, pondering over them within me while I call to mind the words which David Thy prophet said of Thee, my Jesus: "They have pierced My hands and My feet, they have numbered all My bones." Amen.