- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Use the “Vulgate” or the inspired text?
- Catholic Answers (Shaun McAfee) >> Refuting the 'Pagan Roots of Christmas' Claim
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Platitudes aren’t enough. We need to discredit the jihadis’ ridiculous ideas
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Pope Francis creates commission to investigate Order of Malta crisis
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Mihi vindictam ego retribuam dicit Dominus.
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Bartholomew Calvano, O.P.) >> Jesus Christ, King of Thieves
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Brick By Brick in Duluth: TLM instituted in a parish
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 26: Virgins
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: I don’t feel appreciated as a parish volunteer
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis’ Christmas Address to the Roman Curia
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Guest Post: Will You Let Your Beloved Feed You on Christmas Morning?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Photopost Request: Christmas 2016
- OnePeterFive (Deacon Nick Donnelly) >> Pope Says “Malevolent” Resistance to His Reforms Takes “Refuge in Traditions”.
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Wall Street Journal: "How Pope Francis Became the Leader of the Global Left"
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Christmas, Paganism and Frodo Baggins
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> The Ox, Ass, and the Master's Crib
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Christmasstide Schedule 2016-2017
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "A Sign of Life" – At Christmas "Greeting," Pope Talks Curia Reform... and "Resistance"
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Evening Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria V infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus - Missa 'Roráte Cæli' - December 22nd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:48 PM