Evening Roundup - St. John the Evangelist, Apostle - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 27th, 2016
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Catholic Prayer: Christmas Day Three ~ Blessing of Wine for the Feast of St. John the Apostle
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Why is Oregon Catholic Press ruining Christmas songs?
- Catholic Answers (Todd Aglialoro) >> The Twelve Days of Christmas: A Documentary Hypothesis
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Isaiah Beiter, O.P.) >> I Spy with My Little Eye
- Edward Feser >> Besong on Scholastic Metaphysics
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor’s Laptop: St. Stephen’s Day
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 27 Dec – St. John Evangelist: “We must deny to Protestantism any right to use the Bible, much more to interpret it.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Support Our Lady of Hope Clinic – MATCHING GRANT
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: What’s up with the ‘penitential wand’ and indulgences?
- Fully Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> Do We Have An Antipope?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: The Magpie
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> It's the Third Day of Christmas - Do You Know Where Your Christmas Tree Is? (Visible from the bay window...)
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Scorsese's ‘Silence’ and the Seaside Martyrs
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Blessing of Wine on the Feast of St John the Evangelist
- Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugged) >> Virginia Islamic State arrests reveal jihadi threat to U.S government
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint John, the Apostle and Evangelist
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> St John’s Gospel famously proclaims: “Verbum caro...
Post a Comment