Evening Roundup - St. Gertrude, Virgin - S. Gertrudis Virginis - Missa 'Dilexisti' - November 16th, 2012
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> Why is the Church Political? Freedom
- ad altare Dei (Fr. Larry) >> Rubbing Salt in the Wounds: EF St. Albert the Great, 2012
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Hong Kong Receiving as Many Catholics as England
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Bishops and Birth Rates - A Heroic Solution
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Thanksgiving for Sandy Relief
- Creative Minority Report >> Obama to Meet with "Nuts on the Bus" Leader
- First Thoughts >> A Novelist and an Astrophysicist Walk Into a Bar… (Anna Williams)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Obama the terrorist: testimony of Petraeus points to this, again
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Confirmation and advocacy of ‘gay marriage’
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The Upside-Down World of Catholic Higher Education
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Barack to the Rescue of Susan Rice...
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Tribal America
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen) >> New Priests: Buy Your Rituale Romanum Here
- Orthometer >> And So The End Begins.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Should EMHCs cleanse their fingers after distribution of Communion?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Examination of conscience and “Speaking against priests or consecrated religious”
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Gertrude, Greats and Girls
Just send your check (which is tax-deductable) made out to:
Address your envelope to:
St. Theresa’s Food Pantry
c/o Sr. Margaret Mary
1634 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, New York 10314