Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Peter of Alcantara, Confessor - Missa 'Iustus Ut Palma' Or North American Martyrs - Missa 'Hi Sunt qui Venérunt' - October 19th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On The Passing of All things as Seen on T.V.
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> The Battle of Tours (Raymond Ibrahim)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Father Jorge Teaches Christianity 101: Living the Countercultural Call
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Choose: life or death
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> A Parable/Thought Experiment
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Fulfilling Our Prophetic Mission (James D. Conley)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What did the Pope really say in his short, non-magisterial fervorino about “ideology”?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> SYRIA: Bombs in confessionals
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bank robber falsely accused priests
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Did Noah's ark carry rodents too? (In praise of Catholics who don't deride fundamentalist inerrantism)
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "No one has asked Pope Francis what he makes of this alleged miracle."
- New Liturgical Movement >> Photographs of the ICEL 50th Anniversary Mass at St Peter's (Charles Cole)
- RORATE CÆLI >> FSSP - Entering their 26th year with a great future ahead
- RORATE CÆLI >> Press summary: The dangerous dilemma of the two living popes
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IS THE CHURCH NOT THE DRAGNET?
- The Catholic Thing >> Francis, the Washington Post, and Me (Robert Royal)
- The Sensible Bond >> Episode 3, Part 2: the Bergoglio enigma ("From these sermons I take away the enduring impression of having listened to an apostle. Whatever else I say about Francis, dear reader, please bear this in mind. Set aside the injudicious flannel and the incoherence of his remarks to Scalfari and at times to Fr Spaldari, and what emerges is a man with a charism for preaching a Christ's truth. I am not vouching for the orthodoxy of everything he says. I think in fact there may be some serious problems in certain areas (to which I will return in a later post). But heavens, I have to say that at times I believe his preaching is alive with the unction of the Holy Spirit. When we hear Pope Francis preach along the lines I have highlighted here, I have no doubt we are listening to one who has been in the presence of Jesus.")
Post a Comment