Evening Roundup - St. John of San Facundo, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - Commemor: SS. Basilides et al., MM. - June 12th, 2018
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (David V Barrett) >> Analysis: rise in young Catholics attending Mass, survey suggests
- Catholics Are Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> Married Priests & Priestesses?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Daily News) >> For Poland’s bishops, Pope Francis continues Catholic teaching on the family
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> White House Makes Protecting Iraqi Christians a Priority
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “THE LORD IS GOD!” (1Kings 18:39)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Just to put your day into perspective
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Are you downsizing? Be careful!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> BEER @MONKSOFNORCIA PROGRESS
- LifeSiteNews (Matthew Cullinan Hoffman) >> Vatican to prosecute high-ranking priest on child porn charges
- LifeSiteNews (Jonathon Van Maren) >> Child sacrifice still exists among some tribes…but Western elites see no problem
- LifeSiteNews (Claire Chretien) >> Fr. James Martin’s LGBT talk at Vatican event promotes ‘confusion and dissent’: critics
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Australia passes law requiring priests to break seal of confession, bishop protests
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Corpus Christi 2018 Photopost (Part 3)
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Saint Basilides & Companions, Martyrs
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> For the record: James Martin SJ to speak at World Meeting of Families, homosexual "couples" welcomed to volunteer at event. Plus: the fall of the Archdiocese of Bologna
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> FROM THE REALM OF "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?????????????"
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> Book News for Friends of this Ephemeris
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 10th Week in Ordinary Time – Wednesday – Matthew 5:17-19
Post a Comment